Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Game On




Happy Wednesday, sexies!

Due to Mr A's work commitments, I find myself alone on this glorious Wednesday morning.  So how exactly will I fill my time?

Well, as the dreaded bikini season is fast approaching, I figured today is a great day to start operation bikini body.  Sadly, my arse went south for the winter and hasn't managed to find it's way back!

As from yesterday I started paying more attention to my eating habits and will be exercising, hard.  Vanity is a harsh mistress. 

But there is also another reason behind my tortuous, self imposed regime.

In June I plan to run Race For Life in aid of cancer research, as I do every year.  Having lost loved ones to cancer, it is something that remains close to my heart.  As well as planning to thrash my personal best at the finishing line, I'm also aiming to raise more money than last year, in the hope that one day soon there will be a break-through cure for this cruel disease.

Race For Life is a great event to participate in, if not a little emotional and all the training before hand makes it a great way to get in shape for summer.  So get involved ladies!


XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment