Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hey, sexies.  I hope Wednesday has treated you well.

I've had a busy week so far, catching up with menial everyday chores, enjoying the glorious sunshine... and by the way it's my Biirthday!

It has been exactly one year since I set up my blog site and what an adventure it's been so far.  My blog is steadily filling up with all of the short stories and general ramblings I have written to date.  I'm totally loving being a blogger/writer.

While my current blogger acount has served me well over the last twelve months, I feel now is the time for a revamp.  I've been told that my writing style is evolving and I feel that my blog should too.  So, for the past 24 hours, I've been building a new website to mark this milestone of my journey.

Remaining ever hopeful that I will publish my first book, The Chauffeur, before the year is out, I also have several other unfinished stories I'd like to share with you and I feel like my new site should be the place to do it.

I've been working hard.  Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm renowned for my lack of basic computer knowledge.  However, I feel I've surpassed myself.  I've actually managed to put together the foundations of my new site, with absolutely no help whatsoever and I'm pleased with how it's looking so far.  The new webpage is defintely more sophisticated and professional, and transmits the sensuality I try to convey in my stories.  I do hope you will pay it a visit when it's up and running 

In addition to a new site, I'm also going to be giving my Twitter acoount a make-over.  Some new imagery and a new twitter handle will be on the cards, as is a new Facebook page, all to coincide with the wesite launch.

I'll keep you posted!

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment