Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Halcyon HumpDay

Hey sexies!

Check me out! two blog posts in one week, impressive huh? I advise you to make the most of it, as it's probably never likely to happen again!

I've had a great HumpDay, mostly spent writing about humping, with a few hump related activities thrown in for good measure.  A great way to add a bit of spice to gloomy wednesday such as today.

In the presence of the ever sexy Mr A, who never fails to brighten the dullest of days might I add, I was quite astonished at how focused I have been.  Seems to be a rarity these days and certainly wouldn't have been the case had Mr A not had his own shit to sort out :/ 

I felt it necessary to take a brief break from writing The Chauffeur, as progress has been slow and relatively non productive of late, although I'm still set on getting it finished before the summer.  To keep my creative juices flowing, I decided to pen a new story and completed the first draft this afternoon.  The aim being to post it over the weekend once it has been tweaked several hundred times!

I have especially enjoyed writing this one.  The story centres around a naughty girl on girl first encounter at a beauty salon, with an added twist.  This is my first attempt to date at writing lesbian themed erotica, so I hope it translates well.  I also hope at this point my writing is starting to develop it's own style and my stories become more descriptive where needed. As for my punctuation... Well, one step at a time Hey! ;) 

Please look out for it and I hope you enjoy...

                           XxX


       

No comments:

Post a Comment