Monday, March 31, 2014

My Everything



Have you ever had someone enter your life who is like no other you have ever met before?  Someone who brings out the best in you, who makes you feel alive, allowing you view the world from a different perspective, like a blind person who is suddenly given the gift of sight?

Do you have that special someone who is your first waking thought?  Taking up permanent residency in your head, dominating your daydreams when they are not around.  Do you cherish every moment spent in their company and feel a void when you have to say goodbye, if only for a short while. 

Have you ever felt so in tune with a person that you can anticipate what they are about to say before they have even said it?  Do you at times, sense what that person is feeling, without he/she uttering a single word?  Do have someone who is equally like-minded and ticks every box on your compatability list?

Are you privileged to have someone who tells you that you are the most beautiful person in the world to them? A person who sees past your flaws and embraces them because they are all part of you?

Have you ever had an uncontrollable thirst that only he/she can quench? Where every glance, every kiss, every caress drives you wild with wanton desire?  Do you ever feel a constant ache between your legs, no matter how many times he/she makes you Cum?  Does it feel like each time you fuck you are taken to new heights of physical pleasure, a lust so passionate and intense that you feel totally as one?

Do you have someone who has had such an impact on you and your life, that you never wish to imagine a world without them in it?

Until I met Mr A, I had never felt such a wide spectrum of emotions.  Out of the blue he turned my world upside down, set it on fire and fucked me fifty shapes of sideways!   He inspires me in everything I do, fuelling the emotion and passion in the sex scenes I write.  He is my life, my love, my soulmate and above all he is my best friend.  I'm loving every step of our journey together.

XxX

©AngelGoneBad2014






No comments:

Post a Comment