Friday, April 4, 2014

Appointment With Pleasure


I waited patiently on the massage table, wearing only my panties and a heavy, navy Egyptian cotton towel to conceal my semi-naked body.  A full body massage was what I had been in need of for some time and at long last I had finally got around to making the appointment.  Staring at the varnished wooden floor through the face hole of the massage table, I could hear the squeaking of hinges as the door opened, then clicked closed, indicating that the beauty therapist had entered the room.  As I lay there in a vulnerable state of undress, the relaxing sounds of pan pipe music echoed subtly in the background, while the aroma of massage oil permeated the atmosphere.  Inhaling the sweet air with soft floral notes of jasmine and ylang ylang, I found it both calming and intoxicating.  The warm glow of the lightly scented candles cast flickering shadows around the dimly lit room. The ambience of the environment had drawn me in, emitting a great sense of well-being.  Already I felt in a state of relaxation.

The therapist approached the massage table but did not speak.  I had already been briefed on the procedure, prior to undressing.  Gently, she peeled back the towel. My spine tingled as she exposed my bare skin to the clement air of the treatment room.  Folding the towel, she tucked it around my hips, just under the elastic of my knicker-line, to keep it secure.  I did not feel her presence for a few minutes, but it was not long before she returned, rubbing her hands together, heating the massage oil in her palms to ensure it was warm upon application.

Deftly she placed her hands onto the centre of my back and began the massage. Standing beside the table, her hands glided across the length of my back in fluid sweeps, as she evenly distributed the warm oil.  Working her fingers into the taught muscles along my shoulders blades, I could already feel the benefit.  Her pressure was firm but bearable; the pockets of lactic acid that had been the source of my recent tension were being slowly dispersed.

Swiftly changing position, she stood above my head and began to knead the back of my neck.  Through my peripheral vision, I could see that she had discarded her shoes.  Her dainty, lightly tanned feet displayed immaculate toenails that were painted in a deep red varnish.  She had pretty feet.  I found myself strangely aroused.

She proceeded methodically, massaging the main areas of my body.  She started with my back, progressed to my arms, down to my hands and then finally onto my legs. Her hands firmly worked their way up the length of my inner thigh, stopping dangerously close to my crotch.  I took a deep inhalation of breath with every stroke, each one seemingly edging closer than the last.

A moments respite came when she turned her attention to the soles of my feet, massaging them deeply with a firm rotary technique.  What the hell was wrong with me today? I had indulged in many a massage in the past, but this one felt different; it was almost as if she was purposefully trying to tease me.

Suddenly she spoke, quietly, instructing me to turn over onto my back.  As she lifted the towel and held it aloft to cover my modesty, I flipped myself over on the bed.  She covered me with the towel once more, leaving my neck and shoulders exposed.

Taking a quick break, she re-lubricated her hands, replenishing them with fresh oil.  Returning to the massage table, I was now able to observe her in greater detail, as she continued to work on my décolletage.  She was around twenty-five years of age, blond haired, blue eyed and very pretty.  Her hair was piled high and soft wispy tendrils framed her pixie-like face.   I recalled being told when I had booked the appointment that my therapist’s name was Maya.  When she had greeted me upon arrival, she spoke with a Nordic accent, possibly Swedish, although her English was word perfect.

Her hands continued to circle in therapeutic sweeps, brushing the thick towelling about my torso, as she competently manipulated the area between my neck and chest.  Then without any prior warning she pulled back the towel, uncovering my bare breasts.

My nipples instantly hardened as cool air washed over me. She placed her oily hands on both breasts and began to knead my ample, fleshy mounds.  I had never had a full body massage before, so I wasn’t totally sure if this was standard practice.  I probably should have queried it, but it felt so pleasurable that I let her continue.  I had never experienced lesbian tendencies before; I was in a long-term relationship with a man who satisfied me in every way.  However, I was extremely turned-on by what she was doing.  Continuing with her tortuous massage, pummelling my body with vigour, suddenly I could take no more.

With an abrupt jolt I sat upright, startling Maya who was totally focused on the task in hand.  She stepped back, her face bearing a shocked expression.  Holding my gaze she remained silent, as if waiting for me to voice my disapproval.  I stared back at her, my breathing now heavy.  Unsure as to what compelled me to do so, I lowered myself off the massage table.  The heavy towel fell at my feet, leaving me standing in only my delicate black lacy knickers.  I approached her slowly, all the while her eyes were transfixed on me.  Standing before her, I hesitated before reaching out, my right hand finding its way into her hair.  I pulled her close to me and kissed her on the lips.  To my surprise she put up no resistance.  Eagerly she reciprocated, her tongue hungrily invading my mouth, as if she had already pre-empted that it would happen.  This provocative thought fuelled my fire; had this been her intention all along?   I could feel her hand working across my navel, her fingers then tracing a line up to the valley that separated my substantial breasts.  She cupped and squeezed my right breast as we continued to kiss.  My nipple stood firmly to attention as she grazed it with the tip of her index finger.   A warm ache radiated in my pussy, as I responded to her touch.  I could feel myself becoming wet, the crotch of my knickers absorbing my silken nectar, evidence of my arousal.

In a slow, seductive manner I took Maya by the hands and guided her backwards towards the massage table.  Raising myself up onto the edge, I spread my legs wide, allowing her to rest between them.  Pushing down onto her shoulders, I forced her to her knees.  Complying with my demand, she sank to the floor in obedience, without hesitation.  She knew exactly what it was I desired.   Rubbing my thigh with one hand, she peppered the other with soft, delicate kisses.  Her full lips slowly ascended up to my knickers.  Without prior warning she sunk her teeth into the soft flesh of my inner thigh.  I let out a cry, not one of pain, but one of exctasy.  She shot me a devilish glance as she rubbed her hand over my panties; my clit throbbed wildy as she teased me through the sodden material.  Gently she eased the scant lacy fabric to one side wasting no time to sink her mouth over me.  She began to suck gently upon my fleshy labia, which framed my moist opening.  I pulled her head in closer, silently commanding her to go deeper; my swollen clit desperately craved her attention.  Her tongue flicked and swirled about me.  Slowly at first, then firmer and faster as she sensed the climb to my orgasm had begun.  She continued to lap, her saliva mixing with my flowing juices.  Higher and higher I climbed, her relentless tongue showing no mercy until she finally pushed me over the edge.  I came violently, the warm waves of my orgasm rippled through my body over and over again, sending me into another world.  Never before had I experienced such an intense orgasm.

As I slowly regained my composure, I noticed Maya had begun to undress.  It was evident that she had no intention of letting me leave without first making her cum too.  One by one, she slowly unbuttoned her white therapist’s dress, entertaining me with a provocative strip tease that was a sight to behold.  Seductively she pushed the dress off her shoulders and I watched as it dropped to the floor.  She stood before me, wearing a cream sheer bra and knickers, and neutral coloured lace top stockings.  I envied her youthful physique; Slim and leggy, she looked gorgeous.  I wasn’t ashamed to admit to myself that I fancied her.  The silhouettes of her erect pink nipples were clearly visible through her bra, the crease of her pussy peeked through the matching see through knickers.  I wanted her.  I wanted to explore her, taste her and devour her in the same hungry way she had just devoured me.  She walked towards me and grabbed my hand.

Edging off the bed I rose to my feet.  She led me around the corner to a wet room tiled from floor to ceiling in stone, with a single gold shower-head mounted upon the wall.  She sauntered over to wall and pulled a leaver, which turned the shower on.

A fine defused spray rained down upon the tiles as the room steadily began to fill with steam.  Taking me by the hand she led me under the steady flow of hot water.  The oil coating my skin had created a water resistant barrier. Droplets of water formed tiny pearlescent beads that ran off my body.  Maya was drenched; her sexy underwear clung to her perfectly formed body.  She was a beautiful mess, carefree and totally oblivious to her smudged mascara.  Grabbing my wrists she pulled me onto the floor of the wet room.  I stared up at her as she slowly began to remove her knickers.  A stream of water ran down her lithe body and dripped off her tidy lips as she discarded the delicate garment, kicking it to one side.  Sinking to her knees she pushed me back.  Casually I leaned onto my elbows, supporting my weight as she forcefully pushed my legs apart.  Straddling me, she slowly lowered herself down over my pussy in a scissor-like fashion and I could feel the wet lips of her clean-shaven pussy make contact with mine.  Immediately she began to grind herself into me, our moist folds locked in an intimate kiss as she writhed rhythmically.  This felt heavenly; I could feel a second orgasm building.   She persisted relentlessly, harder and faster, using me to make herself cum.  I showed no objection, my hips gyrated to meet her thrusts as she moaned with pleasure.  I sensed she was close too.  We continued to pound away at each other, our juices mixing together as we fucked under the soothing spray of the shower.  Maya came, releasing a drawn out moan as her body shuddered around me.  My own orgasm followed shortly after.  Climbing off, she laid down beside me.  Taking me in her arms she held me in a comforting embrace and delicately kissed my forehead, a wordless show of appreciation for what we had just done. We lay in relative silence, gathering our thoughts before she clambered to her feet, picked up her knickers and left the wet room, leaving me forever with the lasting memory our intimate experience.

In the distance I could hear the faint sound of a voice calling my name.  The voice became louder and I soon felt the presence of a hand gently shaking my shoulder.  I opened my eyes, I must have been dreaming.   Maya was standing beside me as I lay on the massage table, carefully trying to rouse me from my erotic yet impromptu slumber.  She needed me to vacate the treatment room as she had but minutes to prepare for the arrival off her next client.

Acknowledging her apologetically, I shrouded myself in the towel and proceeded to gather my clothing.  Maya smiled and left the room allowing me some privacy to dress.  As I pulled my jeans up over my hips I was aware that my knickers were slightly damp.  How did that happen I thought?  Perspiration maybe?   I had felt hot underneath the confines of the towel.  Once fully clothed I left the treatment room. As I made my way out of the room I was aware of some discomfort, my jeans annoyingly rubbed on my inner thigh as I walked.  I passed Maya once more in the corridor.  She glanced at me as she walked on by.  A knowing look laced with an element of wickedness.  No, surely not.  I had most definitely dreamt the whole thing.  There was no way it really happened….  Or did it?

©AngelGoneBad2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment