Monday, July 15, 2013

Lust junction - part two

He gently breaks the kiss and works his way down the contours of my neck, lightly nibbling and peppering me with delicate kisses.  This drives me wild, and as a result of his sweet seduction, my nipples harden and my juices flow freely.  I am soaking wet and hungry for him, my body covered from head to toe in tiny goosebumps as I respond to his gentle touch.  I am wearing a dress as I had promised him. This pleases him, as it allows him easy access to the forbidden fruit he so desperately craves.  He very briefly looks around, then takes hold of my hand and leads me around a corner into a long, narrow, dimly lit alleyway.  We follow the path down the alley, stopping as we reach a dead end, blocked by a brick wall.  We are still able to see passers by going about their Buisness, but hidden well enough out of sight, away from prying eyes. 


Spontaneously he grabs my wrists, forcing my arms up above my head, using his body weight to pin me up against the wall, I put up no resistance.   Placing his mouth over mine, he engages me in yet another lustful, probing kiss.  My breathing quickens as he drops one hand to lift the hem of my dress, my heart racing as his hand makes contact with my inner thigh, stroking it gently.  In my mind I will him to move his hand higher as my clit begins to throb deliciously.  I am so aroused, I want him to feel the wet patch that has pooled in the crotch of my panties as I submit to his Dominance.  Then as if by some means of telepathy, his hand creeps further up my thigh and he starts to tentatively stroke my pussy, rubbing it through the intricate black lacey fabric.  He has noticed how wet I am, and this excites him.  Swiftly he moves my knickers to one side, then uses his fingers to massage my slickly coated pussy, slowly and rhythmically he starts his pleasure pursuit.  My lips part readily for him, giving him an open invitation to penetrate me with two fingers.  I close my eyes and tilt my head back, letting out a blissful moan. It feels heavenly.  My juice lubricates his fingers, making a soft squelching sound as he thrusts them in and out of my moist opening.  He withdraws them and licks them clean, his eyes locked on mine, gauging my reaction as he tastes for the first time the saltiness of my arousal.  He plunges them back inside me, removing them once more to smear my juice around my mouth.  Holding his gaze I seductively lick my sticky lips, tasting myself with the tip of my tongue.  A sudden rush of adrenaline surges through my veins, as we engage in this exchange, it feels so erotic and naughty to be doing this in a public place, where we could so easily be caught at any time. Once again he kisses me, devouring me, consuming me, feeding his own carnal desire.  He continues to finger fuck me.  I can feel the heel of his hand touching my clit.  I writhe in pleasure, rocking my pelvis, grinding myself against it to create the necessary friction I need to start me on the ascent to my orgasm.


Sensing my intention, he withdraws his fingers and turns his attention to my swollen clit.  He circles masterfully with skilful fingers, torturing me, teasing me.  He knows exactly what he is doing, I can already feel my impending orgasm starting to build.  I look down and a see the silhouette of his erect cock, bulging in his jeans.  Reaching down I caress and cup his impressive package with my hand, he is solid as a rock.  It is very apparent that he is gaining just as much enjoyment from this as I am.

My clit is now highly sensitive.  I continue to grind my pelvis to meet his strokes as the sensation continues to build in intensity.  My breathing has become shallow and slightly irregular. He continues to relentlessly massage my clit with purpose.  Then within seconds he has hit the spot and my orgasm is fast approaching.  My legs stiffen, my back arches away from the wall, I am taken to the point of no return;  I cum violently as my orgasm rips through my body. Delicious waves of ecstasy cause me to shudder uncontrollably as my legs buckle Beneath me. He manages to catch hold of me just in time, as I try my best to stay upright.  My vision is blurred and I am slightly disorientated. I am in a positive state of euphoria, and it is all his doing.  As I finally start to come down from my erotic high, he asks me how I am feeling. It is safe to say I am totally sated.  I look him in the eye, he knows he has more than satisfied me.  I smile at him and simply reply, "it's your turn now... We need a room".

To be continued.......

© Copyright 2013 angelgonebad

No comments:

Post a Comment