Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lust Junction - part one

Departing the train at London Euston station, I make the necessary last minute adjustments to my clothing.  Brushing the crumpled fabric in downward sweeps with the palms of my hands, I attempt to flatten out the creases that have formed as the result of a three hour train journey.  As I step onto the platform I am involuntarily carried along by a tidal wave of travellers, all rushing hastily towards the ticket barriers, in the hope of making it on time to their eventual destinations.  I am by no means an exception.  With just five minutes to spare, I hurry through the ticket barrier and make my way to the coffee shop adjacent to the train platforms.


It has been approximately eight weeks since we first met, but the memories remain very much fresh in my mind.  I recall my last minute doubts as I antagonised over the fact that he may not show up.  I remember how I had found myself most relieved when he called to say that he was enroute to meet me.  In my head, I retrace the steps I took leading up to our first face to face encounter.  I had all manner of thoughts occupying my mind as I set off on foot to meet him at our much discussed rendezvous point.  What if he doesn't fancy me? What if we don't get on? Will it be awkward? What if I don't fancy him? could this all be a huge mistake?  My brain was swimming, overloaded by many confused anxieties.  It was to be our day of reckoning, the moment we would finally find out and make sense of our 'supposed' connection.  I recollect how I was brought back from my momentary daydream as something caught my eye, that was when I set eyes upon him for the first time.  I stopped, frozen in my tracks.  My heart immediately began to pound rapidly in my chest, thumping furiously, ready to burst free at any given moment.  My mouth became dry, almost arid like a desert, and my stomach turned as last minute nerves began to overcome me.


After months of meticulous planning there he stood, just feet away from me.  Up until this point he had been a voice on the end of the phone, a stranger, albeit a familiar one, but now he had become very real to me.  He hadn't noticed me approaching him at this point, his head was down, his attention focused on his phone.  I paused for a second or two, then continued to walk at a snails pace in order to compose myself, and try to figure out what I was going to say to him.  Literally seconds later he raised his head and gazed directly at me.  Wow! my eyes widened and I could feel a huge grin creep across my face.  He was certainly much more handsome in the flesh than he had looked in his pictures, I liked what I saw. I could feel myself begin to melt inside as he returned the smile and made his way towards me.  We greeted each other with a hug. Stepping back slightly he took the opportunity to get a better look at me, starting at my feet, slowly working his eyes up my body. He then moved in, kissing me delicately several times on the lips.  It was not at all awkward like I had envisaged, or uncomfortable for that matter, on the contrary; it was very natural and felt very right.  I haven't been able to stop myself from thinking about it since.


I glance at my watch, it is exactly 11am and I am bang on schedule.  As I approach the door of the coffee shop I spot him standing several feet away, leaning casually against the wall of the adjoining buildings.  His face displays a knowing look, shortly followed by a cheeky smile that makes my stomach feel as though it is home to several large butterflies, just as I had felt the first time we met.  He signals me to come to him with a simple gesture, an upward nod of his head.  A pleasant warmth washes over me.  I am positively aching for him, the sensation most intense in the pit of my stomach and deep down between my legs. There can be no denying, I want him badly.  I make my approach towards him slowly, not taking my eyes off him for a split second as I draw nearer.  The gap between us closes, he pulls me in towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist.  I reciprocate, throwing my arms around his neck, feeling him, inhaling his manly scent; a heavenly combination of aftershave, testosterone and seductive pheromones.  Entwined in each other we kiss. However this time it feels different, passionate, somewhat more lustful.  Our tongues dance, swirling and circling, exploring each others mouths in our most intimate embrace.  His lips are soft and full and I fight the urge to bite his bottom lip, although I really want to.  The heat of his body radiates through me as we continue to devour each other, oblivious to all that is going on around us.  His hands wander and find their way to my arse, he squeezes gently but firmly as I let out a blissful sigh.  It feels so good to be in his arms once more.  I realise how much I have been wanting this and how much I have missed him.

To be continued.........

©Copyright 2013 angelgonebad.

No comments:

Post a Comment